PowderMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowderMs

a maplestory private server

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Duckiee's GM Apps.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ForeverLove

Duckiee's GM Apps. Empty
PostSubject: Duckiee's GM Apps.   Duckiee's GM Apps. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 6:21 am

Name: Duc Ho

Ingame Name: 1OOth

Time Spent Online: 7-8 Hours

Time Zone: (EST) USA & Canada

Position: Ingame GM

Why do you want to join the team: I've always dreamed to have a role of being a responsible, and a mature gm. I always always wanted to assistance other people by solving there problems by any way, and I want to help this server by showing my hard work to changed the server into a hacker free zone. While I was looking at the other gms, I was just visioning myself as a Gm and was helping other people. So I would do my full best to not disappoint the server by my actions, So when I become a GM I want to show the staff and the server how I am unique in my own way. I also notice that sometimes gms aren't sometimes on during the the Morning or at the night, and sometimes a hacker suddenly shows so the server had nothing to do, so I wanted to clean that part up so the Server will stay safe and no more mishaps will be cause. Each time I go to this server, and get back online it just a new friend approaching to meet me. When i'm Gm it just make me feel like it a whole new opportunity for me to make friends in this wonderful server.

Experience: I kinda know alittle about a Gm knowing on how to be Mature to be a good role model for the others. But I don't expect myself to be a perfect Gm, so if I got denied, it means to me I wasn't ready to have the role of becoming a gm.
Back to top Go down

Duckiee's GM Apps.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PowderMs :: Job Application :: GM Application-
Jump to: